Friday, February 20, 2009

Everyday Stress

Hey girls n boys!!!This blog you are reading is going to be about my stress I have every single day but it doesn't happen on Saturdays and Sundays unless we have Saturday school. The stress I have to deal with almost everyday is having to wake up early for school and having to get ready to come to school. I really don't like waking up early... My parents, especially my mom has to wake me up how many times to come to school. Like she has to start trying to wake me up around 8 a.m. n I wake up a little after 8:30 a.m. n take my time to getting ready n my mom tells me to hurry up every after 2 or 3 minutes so my dad doesn't have to be late for work n so I don't have to be late for school, too. The are other stress I have everyday but I don't want to alk about on this blogging thingy we have to do for this PLS class. ok I'm done fer now...Bye Bye boys n girls..

No comments:

Post a Comment